Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chicago

This past weekend my mom and I took the boys to meet my sister in Chicago for some shopping!

Ok, so we took over the lounge rooms about every three hours so that I could make some milk for my little baby : ) I don't think this pic quite captures just how crazy it was but I am sure you can imagine!

We thought Ethan was taking his nap in the stroller...next thing we know we see this cute little face : ) too funny!
Grandma spoiled him with some fun things at the toy store!
Poor Ethan, we took his stroller away towards the end!
Fun times, fun memories : )

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like alot of fun. Shopping with help always makes it so much better:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the first picture of Will on Brooke's shoulder. He is a cutie! You are doing good, girl, shopping already!!! Impressive!