Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09

.
Today I had my 20 week appointment. Baby looks perfect...so thankful for that, it is not something we take for granted that is for sure.
.
Everyone came to the appointment. Darin wanted to be there, which I thought was so fun!
Ethan was so excited to go to the appointment too. We told him about it yesterday but should have waited until a few hours before the "event" b/c he kept asking about it ;) He is so funny...when he saw a picture of a previous ultrasound he said, "that is our baby...it looks like a horsey" Wow, that makes me a bit nervous! :)
.
With Ethan we didn't find out the sex. With Will, Darin found out but he was the only one that knew! And this time around we thought we would both find out.
.
At the appointment When Dr came in the room Ethan was super excited and said "hi Dr. Nord, I get to see a picture of my baby today!" Throughout the whole thing he was so into it. Asking what was on my tummy, wondering if it was jello. Looking at the baby's head. Wondering why Dr Nord was drawing lines on the baby when he was taking measurements. When Dr gave him all the pictures he took, Ethan was so enthralled and wouldn't let go of them. I couldn't believe just HOW into it he was...I loved watching it and so glad that they all came.
.
Anyway................we are having a..............................................
.
.BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
I mean who couldn't be excited to add to this crew of boys :)
I CANT WAIT to add another little munchkin to our daily life!
.

So thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far and pray for a smooth second half! :)

22 comments:

Marie Stork said...

How fun! Seeing the ultrasound picture makes me miss ultrasound when I was around it all the time working at the hospital. I always loved looking at the babies! Congrats and I can't believe you are half way--seems like you just announced--but that's to me--I'm not the one pregnant. :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations! You do have some really adorable boys!

Amber said...

HOW FUN!!!!!

And Lord knows this sunday school class needs some tetosterone to level it out! : )

But even more importantly, so glad he's looks healthy and is growing well.

so excited for you all!

Mindy said...

YEAH!!! SO exciting! So happy for all your boys and for a healthy baby!

Taunya said...

Yeah, my little girl will have at least one boy in her Sunday school class!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Wow, 3 boys! Adam's brother and his wife have 3 boys...boys are fun :) Glad the baby is doing well! Sounds like Ethan enjoyed it...we brought Odin to ours and he was scared and was crying most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, there are going to be all these families of multiple little boys running around, which is just awesome :). Congratulations! Love, J

Anonymous said...

Jess-
Congrats! That is so exciting. They will all be BEST BUDS.
Fun post to read! Thanks for letting us know. Talk to you soon.
Geege

Anonymous said...

A boy! Congrats!!! It was so fun hearing what you're having. Your boys are going to have a blast growing up together. How neat that they are all close in age. Glad everything is going well!

Mrs. Hany said...

Congratulations!!! How fun Jess, not many women can say that they get to be surrounded by handsome men their entire life!!!!!

Summer said...

YAY!!! another boy! can't wait to get together with our little baby boys this summer! :) xo

megs @ whadusay said...

YAY - I have a feeling both of our houses will be rocking over the next few years. :) Here's to boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay--another adorable Leman boy! Perfect since I have 3 girls, wink wink :)
So excited for you guys, and SO glad he's looking healthy!
Love ya,
Janelle

Tami said...

yay for another lehman boy!!! this world could never have enough...i'm convinced. :)

Marla H. said...

How exciting!!!! Three boys! That's too cute about Ethan! He's such a doll, Jess!

Jill said...

So exciting Jess! How cute Ethan sounded in the Dr's office! We are so thankful for your family!!

Looking forward to Friday :-)

Anonymous said...

Jess... I am SO excited! I love that Ethan was so into the ultrasound. Miss you and love you all so much! PS - The pics on Summer's blog were beautiful!

Mel said...

Congratulations Jess. Another boy...wow, we need to send some estrogen your way. I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as the two you already have.
Love, Mel

Sandra said...

Well, Well, WEll....another boy...Im not totally surprised as it seems to be the new thing of having all same sexed children:) We are going to have to get our kids together sometimes....they are pretty close in age and would have so much fun....
I know your house and my house there is going to be alot of Testosterone running around!!! Guess that gives us a good excuse to be the princeses for the day huh....we have noone to share it with.

Anonymous said...

We happen to think having 3 boys is fun... a little messy, but fun!! :) We'll be praying for continued good health for both Mom & Baby.

Sandy said...

Congratulations!

L, Ann and boys said...

My word...a boy. =o) It really is the thing to do it would seem...having three of the same gender in a row. =o) glad everyone is healthy and I hope the next few months go well for your family.

Ann