Friday, June 26, 2009

friday fun

Darin took a half day today from work so we could enjoy an afternoon/evening at the SF park !! Such a great day...
Yesterday Ethan gave all of us different names :) He is at such a silly stage and he giggles at most everything...I just love him to pieces!!

My name is Max
Darin is Harry
William is Harman
and his name is Bob



Calling all ducks...time for dinner!


Ethan always made sure Will had some to throw at the ducks...so thoughtful :) wish he was always that way!
heck, I wish I was always that way!

Nothing more yummy than a...

YIKES!!!


lately, for Ethan, a cheeseburger has been...

William is always so willing to help anyone finish their food...
But he sure does stuff himself to the brim!
Time to:


The ducks are always "hissing" at us and Darin gets a little excited with the towel when they come near his boys...It was quite the sight to watch him do this tonight...


We gotta get out of here Will:





Time to play in the LARGEST...









It's always a GREAT idea to end the night with ICE CREAM!!!!




Where else can you get:



5 comments:

Marie Stork said...

I'm so excited to be moving closer to this awesome park. I'm thinking we will be there LOTS!

Anonymous said...

Avery loves to read your blog with me. He thinks that the pictures with different colors and different sizes of words are "so cool."

Brooke said...

Oh I miss those perks... how fun! Great pics. I love that he renamed everybody- that's too funny.

Mindy said...

Looks like SO much fun! It's so nice that you take advantage of that awesome park so often!

Jus Shar Designs said...

Congrats on baby Micah!