Thursday, July 30, 2009

july random pics

some random pictures from July...

Kendra is such a dear friend and is one of my FAITHFUL companions at the SF pool...thank the Lord!!
they just cant resist doing this every time...
i cant seem to get this pic to rotate...

Ethan and I were painting and we decided to paint each others faces...we were attempting butterflies...





Aunt Brookie came for a visit...of course she gets right on their level...they were pretending to be on an adventure looking for snakes or something :) I just love how Will is laying...


ice cream cones on the hammock on a hot summer day!

Darin bought me a swing to relax in and I LOVE IT!


I gave Micah his first bath and of course don't have a picture of that. Poor #3 gets a bit deprived when it comes to pictures...
But when I was getting him dressed I heard some splashing and there was Will...he just cant stay away from any water...little stinker!


Happy to report that the boys are still LOVING holding their little baby brother ;)



Sweet Micah Andrew...1 month old
such a good little baby.
he has been sleeping 41/2 - 6 hours at night lately, eating like a champ and a snuggle bug!

When I ask Will to do something and he doesn't want to (which is about every time) this is the very first place he goes to "hide"


The boys are constantly in this thing rocking.
The bag of bread is b/c we were just heading out the door to go feed the ducks.

Goodbye July...hello August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet pics of the boys! I love your new swing. Nathan and I have been trying to find one like it. If you don't mind telling, I would really like to know where you got it.

Katie said...

Great pictures, aunts are the BEST!!! I guess so are sisters too

Heidi said...

Great pictures. Looks like your July was quite fun packed.