I just caught up on your last several posts and came upon June 12th update and had to read it a couple times!! CONGRATS to you guys. I had no idea. Sure praying it all goes well for you and maybe just maybe you will get a girlie this time:).
Your date night looks like so much fun! What a neat memory!Looks like you are having lots of fun this summer!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just caught up on your last several posts and came upon June 12th update and had to read it a couple times!! CONGRATS to you guys. I had no idea. Sure praying it all goes well for you and maybe just maybe you will get a girlie this time:).
Your date night looks like so much fun! What a neat memory!
Looks like you are having lots of fun this summer!
Post a Comment