Darin and I went to Chicago this weekend and watched the Bears at Soldier Field! I don't think I have even watched a full football game on TV so in 33 degree weather you would think for a girl like me it would be quite painful but it was so much fun! I could easily become a season pass holder!
Yummy $7.00 hot chocolate!
Can you see what that says??? How Romantic Phil :)
An extreme close up!
Nothing like yummy Connies pizza!
Thanks Tony for the free tickets...3rd ROW was awesome! We had a great time and even found a free parking spot! (which saved us about $25.00!) And thanks mom and charlie for watching the boys for us!
Nothing like yummy Connies pizza!

4 comments:
How fun! You're a brave woman!!!
Looks like lots of fun:) But goodness that is some cold weather!! I do like the TN weather here even if it is so far away from friends:(
Oh and by the way incase you didn't notice I did give you my address and my choice of bag on the winners post awhile ago, but figure you were busy with christmas stuff. Can't wait to carry my belongings in one of your bags.
what a fun day for you guys!! and you are one of those people who looks so cute in cold weather too--beautiful hair and cute little earmuffs :) i have to be bundled up like the abominable snowman (ski mask, hood, scarf...) to keep from freezing to death!
janelle
What a fun fun date!!
Post a Comment