Monday, January 14, 2008

Dare...



Megan, I love your game : )


So I have a confession before you look at my pic, so you dont think my fridge always looks this clean...On Friday when i saw Jami's fridge on her blog I got inspired to clean mine out...so that is why it looks so clean (and empty!) Mondays nights are grocery shopping nights for me! Notice we dont even have any milk!

6 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

wow Jessica - inspiring!

Jami said...

Muy bien!! :)

Tami said...

jessica, i just stumbled upon your blog to see that you're a supporter of Mike Huckabee! yay! I was asked to maybe become the organizer for supporters in this area...I may remember that you're a fan. :)

Jessica said...

Tami! I would LOVE to help out in any way if you do! I was telling Darin that I would love to be involved somehow but just wasnt sure how! Thanks for posting on my blog : )

Summer said...

just stopping by to say "hey"! i love your blog :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Oooow...so nice. =o)