Saturday, January 26, 2008

The winner is...

Katie Bowars! And Since I LOVE giving things away, I drew 2 more : ) So Sara and Mindy are getting one too!
These pics are terrible, sorry...maybe someday I'll get myself one of those fancy schmancy cameras and maybe take some good pics ; ) But let me know which one each of you want. There are several more designs but these are the ones I currently have.
Also, I have had many ask how much all of these items are...
Bibs - 3 for $18.00
Child smocks - $16.00
Splat Mat - $39.00
Also, thought I should state that these items are not made by me (I just embellish them a bit) they are just the start of some great things I am going to be adding to my line...so be looking for some more fun giveaways in the near future!
Thanks for sharing all of your quirks and crazy things! They were very fun to read! I have to say...you are ALL WEIRD...well, maybe just Jenny! Just kidding : )




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, that post would have been erased long ago if I were able to do it :). Love, J

katie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am such a weirdo huh?! I would love to have the pink and green gingham printed smock :) I think that was one of the choices. You are the best!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much. I like the large red checked one with blue trim. (top photo, top left smock)

Thank you again.

Sara

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks Jess! That is so exciting! I would like the light blue gingham with yellow trim. How fun!!

katie said...

oh no...you don't need to waste money mailing it :) I can pick it up anytime. If you email me at ktbowars@yahoo.com and let me know what works for you that would be fabulous! I don't want to inconvience you by any means :)

Sara Tams said...

Hi Jessica, thanks for your posts on my blog today! Also, I love your blog! My list of "morning reads" is getting a little ridiculous, but I'm going to add your blog!

I'm not sure if you signed up to receive the follow up comments from your post, so I wanted to let you know that I just posted those 8x10 silhouette prints in my shop.

Here's a link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7947178

I'm pricing them at $12 for one, $22 for a set of 3, and then $6 for each additional one after 3.

Thanks again,
Sara