Tonight was a PERFECT night for camping out so Darin and Ethan did just that! William was just WAY too tired after a huge day at church so he cashed out pretty early so that is why there are no pics of him.
Picking out just the right firewood for the job...
a perfect fire for perfect weather!
We started with smores but used Reeces peanut butter cups instead of just chocolate! Interesting!
So cute :)
I was in our bedroom and we had the windows open so I could hear them talking. Cute :)
Around midnight I heard talking and then heard Ethan say he was done with his nap and wanted to come in to go potty. He ended up sleeping with me in our bed :) This happened last year too. Maybe next time he will actually stay out the whole night. But I'll snuggle with him anytime!

No comments:
Post a Comment