
Ethan slept in his "new" bed last night for the first time!
YAY! A few of us girls were talking about doing the big switch before baby #2 comes so I got motivated and just decided it was time. He did fantastic! He
didn't cry or try to get out. We put him down at 8:30 and he just laid there and listened to his music and fell asleep and woke up at 8:30 this morning! I hope it lasts!
Aren't sleeping kids
absolutely precious!
4 comments:
I am so glad he did so well for you!! I hope you didn't feel pressured to make the switch! Jenna has done much better the last two days. She hasn't gotten out once we lay her down even after we leave the room! Yea! Hopefully it continues! Hope your appt. goes well tomorrow!
~Alissa
Way to go Ethan! What a relief that it went so good!
I agree. I can be so frustrated with Isaiah, and then to see him peacefully sleeping - I fall in love with him all over again!
I'm glad it went good! Mariah was so funny when we put her in a bed, for the first week she'd call me in the morning to come get her (like I did when she was in her crib), because she either didn't realize she could get out on her own or didn't want to :) I kept explaining it to her every day and she finally got it!
Janelle
Post a Comment