Hubs is gone on business for several days so this weekend the boys and I went to visit my sister.
We met at IKEA and did some super fun shopping! Oh how I cant wait to go back without kids though! They helped me not spend too much money...
Aunt Brookie saved THE DAY when I opened the back of the van to put our packages in it and Ethan's FAVORITE balloon blew across the parking lot. She chased and ran for what seemed like forever...all while holding a crying Ethan :)
They have a sweet little home with 2 bedrooms so that meant the three of us got to share a room! ;)
My sister got us passes to the Children's Discover Museum at Navy Pier.
If you have never been, I recommend it! We were there about 5 hours and we didn't even get to do everything. It was such a fun day!

3 comments:
Oh I LOVE IKEA! The museum looks really fun too.
I'm hoping to head to IKEA soon! And the shoes are darling!
gotta love ikea :) sisters are so dear. love that you posted this.
Post a Comment