Jill and I made a BUNCH of applesauce a week ago...the boys were so funny taking bites out of all the apples.

sweet little Hope


I was in charge of bringing my kitchen aid and the attachments to make the sauce. Well, I forgot one
CRUCIAL piece and this is Jill, calling EVERYONE she knew in
Gridley to see if they had it! Nobody did, so I ran back home and drove as fast as I could!

lover lumps

Ethan took this pic of the applesauce

Jill, I had so much fun spending the day with you!
6 comments:
so glad to see you'll still be blogging your family life! you need to teach me how to make applesauce. i've been wanting to learn how to make homemade apple cider...wanna learn it with me? :)
yeah....glad to know you're still going to do your family blog. Did you get the pediped box I shipped? Jennifer
Yummy!
Glad to see your family blog. It's on my blogs I'll be checking. :)
~Haley
Glad to see you blogging again.
Great pics Jess! I really enjoyed the day too. I think we got a lot done with four kids under 4!!
It is always fun to be with you :-)
So glad you'll be blogging about the fam!
Marla H.
PS you've been tagged! Details are on my latest post!
Post a Comment