Saturday, October 4, 2008

picking apples

A week or so ago we went out to pick some apples at some generous friends' house :)

notice, William still in his PJ's :)
And how sweet is this...Randy took time out of his busy day to show Ethan the pigs...can you just see the excitement on his sweet face!
Then, as if that were not enough...Duane took him on a tractor ride! He talked about this for DAYS! We were not expecting the day to be sooo much fun but they sure made it a special memory for us!
On the way home, I looked in the back and saw this so I snapped a pic at the stop light...too sweet!


5 comments:

girlie girl said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture is priceless!

Marie Stork said...

Your pictures are great! How fun and I agree...that last one is so neat! How fun also that you did applesauce. I have not done that in years--and need to sometime. Homemade applesauce is so good!

Anonymous said...

So glad yo found a balance with blog and family time. Your Etsy shop sign is just enough for now!The applesauce look delish!

Tami said...

what a fun day!!! loved the last picture!!!

Jenna said...

Oh the last picture melted my heart. Seeing your two boys, makes me more excited for the additional boy I have on the way.. Thanks for sharing!