Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bumper bowling

Tonight Darin took Ethan bowling for the first time! He was super excited to go as you can imagine :)
He got a 6 lb ball and Darin said it took FOREVER for the ball to actually get down the lane...I guess Ethan thought it did too b/c he would just lay on his tummy watching and waiting for the ball to hit something...I think that is so hilarious!


Look at his little score :) Actually, look at BOTH of their little scores :) Just kidding...I don't think I ever bowl over 90.

My little bowler ;)

3 comments:

Tami said...

such fun pictures!!! i'm glad the camera battery didn't die at the beginning of the night. :)
it's neat that you and darin are careful to make good memories with your boys.

christine said...

Boys & their daddies; what a wonderful, special relationship. Thanks for sharing the good times! Love the pic of Ethan watching the ball go down the lane.

Anonymous said...

Jason and I have started asking for "the ramp" when we take the boys. I'm not sure it's technical name, but we've found a lot of alleys have this slide thing that the kids can use to speed things up a bit. :)