Monday, March 30, 2009

questions

I have enjoyed reading answers to questions from some of my friends' kids, so I thought I would ask Ethan some. He loved it and kept wanting me to ask more...I wish I could have thought of more to ask him! I just love his sweet responses. He is just about 3 1/2 years old.


1.What is something mommy always says to you? go sit in time out

2. What makes mommy happy? to obey

3. What makes mommy sad? not obey

4. How does mommy make you laugh? when William dances

5. What was mommy like as a child? Me

6. How old is your mommy? 4

7. How tall is your mommy? big

8. What is her favorite thing to do? read books

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? sleep

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? huh, what did you say?

11. What is your mommy really good at? playing with food

12. What is your mommy not very good at? cleaning up

13. What does your mommy do for her job? sew

14. What is your mommy's favorite food? lettuce

15. What makes you proud of your mommy? when you play with me

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? kingdom under the sea

17. What do you and your mommy do together? play toys, trucks

18. How are you and your mommy the same? I'm red and your green…we are not the same (those where the colors of our shirts that day)

19. How do you know your mommy loves you? Jesus, when Jesus goes to heaven

20. What does your mommy like most about your dad? walking

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Park

22. what did Jesus do for you? Died on the cross

23. why did Jesus die on the cross? b/c we did bad things and those other guys did bad things too (the two men that died beside Jesus)

24.where does Jesus live? in my heart

25.why do we celebrate Easter? Jesus dies on the cross

26. what happened 3 days after Jesus died on the cross? Jonah was in the whale

8 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute idea Jess! I love his responses ;-)

Janelle said...

Jess, those are so sweet!!

Sara said...

I like the last one. Very Cute!

Jami said...

Oh that is precious! I'm going to ask my kids those too!

Mikes Sumondong said...

This is really funny. i'm going crazy. how i wish i can meet your kid and ask him questions. LOL!

Sandy said...

So cute! I love it!

Bryce and Erin said...

Cute, cute!! I love the last answer about Jonah. :)

Marie Stork said...

How cute--I should do this with Kaden. I didn't see you in church Sunday. I wanted to tell ya Happy Birthday. Hope you had a nice day.