Friday, November 21, 2008

11/16/08


12 comments:

Miranda said...

Congratulations you guys!

Amber said...

praying all goes well - we're excited for you alL!

L, Ann and boys said...

Yaaaay! =o) that is a super cute picture. =o) Congrats and hope everything is going well during the first stages of preg.

Ann

Mindy said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Kasey said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you. Your boys are too cute!

Unknown said...

Congrat's Jessica!!! You are going to have your hands full, but full of fun I'm sure :-)

Real Reedy said...

Yeah! Congratulations! You little secret keeper! (I'm guessing you knew a few weeks ago when I was there!?)

girlie girl said...

You didn't tell me your blog was back up!!!

Congrats! That's so exciting! when are you due?

Whitney said...

COngratulations :) See, I didn't tell anyone, not even Adam! :) When are you due anyway?

Marla H. said...

Congrats! We are so excited for your family!

Brooke said...

Yay! Yay that they restored your blog(s)-what are the chances of that?! And Yay that our babies will be close together! Hope you are feeling good, and thanks for catching us up on all the fun stuff going on with your family!

katie said...

congrats! We are so happy for you!

Craig and Katie