Monday, December 1, 2008

11/23/08

The week before thanksgiving my sister came to visit me and guess what she DID for me??
She cleaned my WHOLE house!!
I am talking, cleaning rugs, laundry, trash, the whole works!She even put away my Fall decorations so we could put up the Christmas ones!!! Can you believe how sweet she is???

Then, as if that were not enough...Her and Darin decided to team up and make a yummy Mexican dinner! She made the list and Darin did the shopping!
Then my good friend Kendra came over to eat and hang out with us! So fun!
AND...Darin cleaned up the whole kitchen!!All of this happened while I sat on the couch and chatted with them :) Actually, I am growing a baby so I am doing quite a bit!

We ended the evening with a round of Settlers of Catan! Does it get any better than that!!??



I am blessed!

3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

ummm...you can send your sis over any old time...I love Settlers...mexican food and a clean house. =o) So fun.

Ann

Summer said...

sounds like the perfect day! i want to come live at your house :)

Amber said...

Wow! You *are* blessed! :) My hubby and I love Settlers. We play the Cities & Knights version. So fun!