We just did our traditional gingerbread house. I had high hopes that this would turn out great and that Ethan would help more than he did last year...

Hum...not really...

William was enjoying the peppermints!

Then it got totally demolished...

Seriously...major mistakes up on the roof...

But...its all about the memories right?? ;)

Each day in December I would love to do something a little extra special with the boys for celebrating Christmas. Some of them will be just fun, like the gingerbread house and some more spiritual. However, I don't have that many ideas. I have about 5 days worth. I'd love any ideas that maybe you do with your kids or are planning to do this year. Like crafts, ect...
blessings!
1 comment:
Jessica I love that you DO a gingerbread house. Sadly, I've never done one with my kids. Maybe this is the year! :)
Post a Comment