Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12/3/08

Today's Christmas activity:
Setting up the nativity scene. My mother in law adds to my collection each year...God love her!
Notice a few things...first my picture frame still has the picture it came with...very sad.
Second...Mary is still pregnant! 22 more days and we will bring out the not-pregnant Mary with Baby Jesus.
I love the idea that someone (I think Megan) had of wrapping up Jesus and having it be the first gift to open...He IS definitely the BEST gift ever!

1 comment:

L, Ann and boys said...

Now that is a cute idea =o) We've got this nativity too, looks like I've got a gift idea for my Mother-in-law for next year, she's been buying me pieces the last few years. =o) The boys are so excited whenever we get the set out and I shoo and tell them not to touch way to much, I don't want it broken. They have there own little cheap set...the angel lost it's arm this year and head last year, I knew I had reason for concern. =o)

the title pic is cute! =o)
Ann