Monday, December 1, 2008

11/28/08

We spent our Thanksgiving in Indiana...3 days full of FUN!


Love this picture of him :)

Will with his Uncle Ryan
Duncan taught Ethan to dip his chips in lemonade
My sister got a hold of my camera...seriously, I have about 10 pics of her that I did not take and they actually turned out so cute. How can she always be so cute??? Frustrating!! :)

Yeah, he looks cute, doesn't he?? Well, this little stinker kept us up most of the night. We stuck him in a walk in closet in his pack n play. He definitely told us (more than once) that he was not happy about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess! Great to see your fam! I was jealous reading your post about your sister cleaning, the meal, freinds, games- so good :). Congrats on your third little one! Love, J