Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1/21/09

Just a few pics of little William being ornery...they may not seem that bad to some of you but this is something I am not used to since Ethan seriously never climbed on things, dumped things, broke things...ect...



Those chairs were not there...he pushed them there



shaking his bottle upside down with milk still in it...he thinks this is hysterical



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Mindy said...

Too funny! I love the one of him with his head in the box! :)

Anonymous said...

He was in a mood today! That it so funny! Kinda like when he was kicking my in the van on Saturday!! Oh Will :)

Tami said...

oh jessica...this makes me want to hang out with you and your kiddos! they're so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

You are busy! Very cute ;)

Jessica said...

tami...we would LOVE to hang out with you too :)

Anonymous said...

Jess, I am very comforted that Jake is not the ONLY one that does those things! Wow, must be a second child thing!!! Yeah, I say the same thing - where did this come from? Haylee never did these sorts of things! False sense of security, huh?!?

Whitney said...

What a stinker! Odin doesn't really do this kind of stuff either- i guess im in for it with baby Allie!