Recently Ethan and I were talking about our new baby coming and I asked him if he wanted a brother or a sister. He first said a brother, then he said a sister, then he said...a PUPPY...yeah, maybe it will be a puppy mommy!
.
Pretty sure it wont be a puppy little guy :)
.
He is SO extremely in love with this puppy that he found at grandmas house a few months ago. He wont let it go. The puppy, creatively named "doggy" goes everywhere and does everything with Ethan.
He is forced to give William kisses
He sleeps with him EVERY night
He takes baths with him...well actually he just watches
He paints...
He says his prayers :) Love how Ethan is trying really really hard to keep his eyes closed...

5 comments:
Now just make sure you don't misplace that sweet little puppy. That will not be happy day. Love the pictures. So cute!
that is sooooo cute!!! i love how he puts everything in "doggy's" hand! that's great.
This is so funny. I just asked my daughter what she wanted the baby to be and she instantly said "puppy." We now know that it's a boy and we've tried to tell her, but she's still convinced it's a puppy!
So cute!
I seriously have the cutest nephews in the world!!
Post a Comment