Saturday, January 24, 2009

peas&carrots updates


Well things are flying out the door...no more burpies left and all the taggies that were previously shown on the post below are gone. I did make some more but these will probably be the very last of them that I make. These will not be on my etsy shop so you will need to e-mail me jessica@peas-carrots.com to let me know if you want one. I have 2 of each of the ones shown.


pineapple - green geo - green/pink medallion (sold) - blue honeycomb (sold)


Also...I still have art smocks! $10 (were $18)

GREAT for Easter baskets or Valentines Day :)

pink lacework

blue polka

red polka

red gingham
I just marked down the nursing covers as well...I only have these 3 left. $28 (was $42)

polka still avaliable

soldsold


You can still check out my etsy shop for items I still have!

Blessings!

Stay tuned for some other discounts on handbags ;)

No comments: