Friday, January 23, 2009

new stuff! - updated

I have a TON of fabric that I had purchased for baby items so I am busy trying to get as much of it put together and sold before Feb 10th as I can!! These items are on my etsy site and available :) There will be more coming soon!


I also have some taggies left but I am not able to put them on my etsy site...

$12 (was $25)
Here are the ones that I have left

green paisley(gone) - pink martini - mustard martini - grey maze - pink/brown dots(gone)

blue stripe(sold) - green stripe (sold) - multi dots(sold)

If you want a taggie, you will just need to e-mail me jessica@peas-carrots.com and let me know which one you want!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Jess. I did not know that you got your blog restored. I will add it to my read list :-)

I did hear about the new laws for lead testing, crazy. Sorry to hear the bad news forPeas and Carrots :-(

See ya tonight!

emily zeller said...

Jessica- I had not heard of this law..I need to get to bloomington to see what you have left!!

christine said...

JESSICA: I thought you'd stopped blogging as I kept receiving error messages when trying to access your address. But, the lost has been found again! Anyways, I read thru your past several blogs & just wanted to say a belated CONGRATS for the new baby Leman on the way. Also, I recv'd the changing pad in the mail yesterday -- as always, your handiwork is awesome! Sorry to hear of the new law; that's horrible. Blessings to you & your family.